Over the last few decades the insurance industry has evolved from pure product focus to an environment where multi-product, multi-channel strategies are critical to market success.
This transformation impacts a wide range of business processes and technologies, especially the premium billing and collection process.
Most of the existing billing processes and systems were designed in the day where one product sale led to one bill to one customer. With the introduction of complex distribution relationships, group product bundles and an ever increasing focus on cross sell, insurers’ core billing systems are unable to support the vision of flexible products, universal customer service and accurate consolidated billing insurers need to be successful. Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing for Insurance is a robust, flexible solution that meets today’s insurance billing challenges.
Oracle Revenue Management and Billing for Insurance is a comprehensive billing solution with an effective user interface that experienced billing support personnel should find functional without being limiting. Larger insurers requiring broad functionality should consider this option.
Mike Fitzgerald, Celent, Billing System Vendors US Property Casualty Market 2009
WITH ORACLE FINANCIAL SERVICES REVENUE MANAGEMENT FOR INSURANCE, YOU GET:
- Direct and Agency Billing
- Consolidated Billing / Single Bill for Customer’s all Policies
- Comprehensive Account Current Processing
- High Volume Complex Billing and High Volume Group Billing Processing
- E-Billing / Web Self-Service for Customers and Agents & Brokers
- Optimized Premium Collection through better Distribution Management and Customer Service
- Flexible Payment Plan and Business Rules
- Reduced Processing Cost
- Commission Calculation
- Comprehensive Online Documentation
- Case Management
Please visit the Oracle Insurance Revenue Billing & Management website. Learn more by visiting Alamere Insurance.
Please contact Product Manager June Julyan via
or phone 011 691 1600 for more information and for access to the exclusive Bateleur Oracle Insurance site with flash demos, fact sheets and white papers.